For a stay in Kirchberg that’s full of history, delicious food and snowy peaks, make sure you pick the Hotel Bechlwirt.
This age-old hotel was built precisely in the centre of the resort at the end of the 14th century and has been run by the same family – the Mauracher-Daxers’ – since the 18th century. It’s a typically Austrian building, heavily embellished with wooden beams and hanging window boxes.
Head inside and up the stairs and you’ll find that the rooms are warm, spacious and impeccably clean, with large, comfy beds and modern bathrooms.
The dining room is where it’s happening, though. Here is where you’ll eat your half-board meals, made up of mouth-watering dishes that are a treat for all the senses. Expect a wide range of some of the best international delicacies, as well as regional favourites, all in one room.
However, if you prefer a little more choice of menu then try out the à la carte Bechlwirt Restaurant – you won’t be disappointed.
- Great location in Kirchberg with a ski bus stop outside.
- Sauna and steam room.
- central location in Kirchberg
- 8 minutes' walk to the Gaisberg lift
- 2 minutes' walk tot he ski school meeting point
- ski bus stop just outside
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone and hairdryer, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- sauna and steam room
- lift to all floors
- ski room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast
- evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy