The Sonnblick is a superb family-run hotel offering a magnificent range of facilities. The modern and cosy superior rooms and suites are all finished to a high standard. The village centre, ski lifts and slopes are approximately 3-5 minutes' walk and the ski bus for the glacier and Zell am See stops virtually outside.
- 5 minutes' walk to village centre and ski lifts, ski bus stops virtually outside.
- Heated outdoor pool and spa with whirlpool, herbal steam room and saunas.
- Large lounge area and bar.
- 5 minutes' walk to village centre
- 5 minutes' walk to ski lifts
- ski bus stop virtually outside
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, free WiFi, iPad fixed in room, safe and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Suite - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- lounge area and bar
- outdoor pool heated to 32 degrees
- spa with whirlpool, herbal steam room, two saunas and relaxation area
- 10% discount on Tauern spa entry
- lift to all floors
- 35 bedrooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- après ski snack (3.30-5.30pm)
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course, and daily starter, salad and dessert buffets
- optional upgrade to 5-course evening meals for €5 per person per night
- weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy