An adults-only hotel just steps from the slopes, LALA Arthotel is the smaller, sister hotel to Alpen-Karawanserai. Each room is uniquely decorated and furnished with a blend of modernity, Alpine tradition and warmth. So you can come back into your room, spread out and relax before heading over to the hotel’s sister hotel for an a la carte dinner (for an extra charge).
When you’re back from the slopes and looking to get the party started, look no further and get the drinks going in the hotel’s bar, Knappenstube, and nightclub, Lala club – there are VIP lounges reserved for guests, so that’s après all sorted.
- In resort centre, less than a 1-minute walk to nearest lift and ski school.
- Unique decor, modern rooms and onsite nightclub.
- in resort centre
- less than 1 minutes' walk from nearest lift and ski school
- 1 minutes' walk to ski bus stop and bus station
- 2 minutes' walk to nursery slopes
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
- bar nightclub - LaLa Club (open until 4am)
- sun terrace
- free WiFi
- ski room with lockers and a heated boot rack
- 10% discount to onsite restaurant - Knappenstube
- all meals taken at the sister Alpenkarawanserai hotel, less than a minute's walk away
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with six-course dinner at Alpenkarawanserai hotel
Good to know
Please note: this hotel is adults only.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy