If you’re looking for a modern, authentically Austrian hotel and picturesque ski in/ski out location then we recommend Hotel Der Gollinger. You’ll notice the deer antlers, historical ski décor and the rustic design. The location couldn’t be better, you’re next to the river and Hinterglemm centre. The ski school, lift, bus stop and ski hire shop are all within 50m. You can store your ski gear in the heated boot room.
Expect to be well- fed, you’ll enjoy the hearty food and the many spots for relaxing. On Wednesdays there is no evening meal, but there are plenty of options for dining out just a few hundred metres from the hotel. There is a comfortable lounge with open fire, modern bar and several rustic dining areas. Be sure to visit the impressive wine lounge. The large spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area is perfect after a heavy day on the slopes.
Bedrooms are modern and have neat design.
30m² 'Westgipfel' Austrian Twins sleep 2-4 and have a double sofa bed with shower, seating area and balcony (the additonal bed is a double sofa bed)
All bedrooms have Wash Basin, WC, TV with English speaking channels, safe and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- A la carte restaurant
- Wine Lounge
- Jägerstube dining area
- Alpenoase Spa with beauty & massage treatments available
- Heated Boot Room
- Lounge area
- Steam room
- Breakfast is a hot & cold buffet breakfast
- Dinner is 5 course (excluding Wednesdays when the hotel restaurant is closed)
- Christmas Gala Evening with Fondue and party
- NY Gala Dinner with 8 course meal,party & DJ
- Vegan, Gluten Free & Diary meals are available on request
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy