This charming and characterful hotel is just a 1-minute walk to the centre of Canillo and 2 minutes from the main gondola. There’s lots to keep you busy and great facilities for the children too – ideal for families.
The rooms are bright and spacious with tiled floors and ample of storage space. You’ll find lots of traditional pine furniture and comfortable beds for a great night’s sleep in every room as well as a TV, free WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities.
There’s plenty to keep you busy at the Hotel Ski Plaza. Head to the cosy hotel lounge with a roaring fireplace, or grab a drink at the bar. To relax, take advantage of the hotel’s wellness area with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool (at an extra charge). Guests can also use the facilities at the Palau del Gel leisure centre with an ice rink. And for the children, the large playroom has plenty of games and activities, and there’s a soft play climbing area too.
Meals are taken in the hotel’s large and open dining room and you’ll be spoilt for choice on the breakfast buffet with a wide variety of hot and cold options. In the evenings, the buffet offers plenty of international dishes where you can choose something different each night. And for families, early meal times for the children are super convenient.
- Cosy hotel bar and lounge with fireplace
- Spa and wellness area including sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Children’s playroom with soft play apparatus
- 1 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Canillo gondola
- 1 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- ski school and nursery slopes are located at the top of the lift
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen television with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and room service available. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request. Interconnected rooms are available on request.
- Twin or double room – sleeps 2: twin beds or double bed, private bath or shower and WC
- Junior suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): two sets of twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC
- two hotel bars
- lounge with fireplace
- après bar
- live music
- free WiFi
- spa and wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room (additional charges apply)
- massage and beauty treatments at an extra charge
- games room
- pool table
- kids area
- free entry into the Palau de Gel ice skating rink and activity centre opposite the hotel
- two lifts
- laundry facilities
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot racks
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- international buffet evening meals with show cooking
- afternoon tea and cakes
- early meals available for children
- Christmas and new year gala meals
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy