This charming and characterful hotel is just a 1-minute walk to the centre of Canillo and 2 minutes from the main gondola. There’s lots to keep you busy and great facilities for the children too – ideal for families.
The rooms are bright and spacious with tiled floors and ample of storage space. You’ll find lots of traditional pine furniture and comfortable beds for a great night’s sleep in every room as well as a TV, free WiFi and tea and coffee making facilities.
There’s plenty to keep you busy at the Hotel Ski Plaza. Head to the cosy hotel lounge with a roaring fireplace, or grab a drink at the bar. To relax, take advantage of the hotel’s wellness area with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool (at an extra charge). Guests can also use the facilities at the Palau del Gel leisure centre with an ice rink. And for the children, the large playroom has plenty of games and activities, and there’s a soft play climbing area too.
Meals are taken in the hotel’s large and open dining room and you’ll be spoilt for choice on the breakfast buffet with a wide variety of hot and cold options. In the evenings, the buffet offers plenty of international dishes where you can choose something different each night. And for families, early meal times for the children are super convenient.
- Cosy hotel bar and lounge with fireplace
- Spa and wellness area including sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Children’s playroom with soft play apparatus
- 1 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Canillo gondola
- 1 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- ski school and nursery slopes are located at the top of the lift
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen television with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and room service available. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request. Interconnected rooms are available on request.
- Twin or double room – sleeps 2: twin beds or double bed, private bath or shower and WC
- Junior suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): two sets of twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC
- two hotel bars
- lounge with fireplace
- après bar
- live music
- free WiFi
- spa and wellness area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room (additional charges apply)
- massage and beauty treatments at an extra charge
- games room
- pool table
- kids area
- free entry into the Palau de Gel ice skating rink and activity centre opposite the hotel
- two lifts
- laundry facilities
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot racks
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- international buffet evening meals with show cooking
- afternoon tea and cakes
- early meals available for children
- Christmas and new year gala meals
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy