Nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain beside the Silver Queen gondola, the award-winning Little Nell blends the virtues of a country inn with the indulgences of a luxury full-service hotel. The Litte Nell is Aspen’s flagship hotel; from the outside it's discrete and unassuming – you could walk past the hotel, not knowing it was there. Once you’re inside however, the levels of comfort and range of luxury services and facilities on offer are quite simply stunning.
If you're looking for a tasty bite to eat, then Element 47 is an excellent choice with excellent cuisine and award winning wine from their extensive cellar, serving very good breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Chair 9 at The Little Nell is the place to see and be seen in Aspen and is an absolute must visit après-ski spot to people watch and enjoy the live music or listen to local dj's. The Living Room offers a more relaxing and cosy ambience - enjoy complimentary tea and coffe in the morning or sip a cocktail in the evening before dinner. Lastly, mountainside Ajax Tavern is the ideal après-ski spot with a large terrace looking directly onto Aspen Mountain, voted "Best Place to People Watch" in 2012! Enjoy a cold beer and food from the extensive menu, ranging from burgers and salads to fine seafood or truffle fries.
The Little Nell has a fabulous outdoor heated pool and hot tub, an exercise room and spa services. There is also a complimentary shuttle within Aspen and to and from Aspen airport.
- Outdoor heated pool and hot tub
- Exercise room
- Spa services
- Hotel & ski concierge
- Powder cat ski tours
- 24 hour room service
- Grocery shopping service
- Valet parking
- Complimentary Aspen airport shuttle
- Complimentary shuttle to Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass Mountains
The Little Nell offers a variety of hotels rooms and suites. Standard Town View rooms have their own gas log fireplace, down-filled sofas or lounge chairs, fridge. Beds are oversized and feature down duvets.
All rooms feature:
- Spacious marble bathrooms are equipped with a large soaking tub and separate shower
- Flat screen LCD TVs
- DVD players and 250-title DVD library
- i-Pod docking stations
- PlayStation 3 & games library, available on request
- Safes and hotel safe deposit boxes
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic drinks from the minibar, refreshed daily
- Most rooms have balconies
- Town View Room, Mountain Side Room, Premium Town Room, Premium Mountain Side Room, 1 Bedroom Town Suite, 1 Bedroom Mountain Suite, 2 Bedroom Town Suite, 1 Bedroom Specialty Suite (Roche, Iselin and Benedict Suites), Little Nell Suite, Paepcke Suite, Pfeifer Suite.
- Residences at The Little Nell
Ask us about these exclusive and private residences, located next to the Silver Queen Gondola. Two, three and four bedroom luxury apartments offer direct ski-in/ski-out access to the legendary Aspen Mountain.
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy