Chalet Les Anges brings accommodation in Zermatt to a new level of luxury.
Looking across the valley to the Matterhorn with the whole town spread out below, Les Anges sits on the edge of the exclusive Petit Village area at the closest point to the town with unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt.
Les Anges (‘the Angels’), designed by the renowned interior architect Magali de Tscharner, covers 750m2 spread over three stunning floors. The chalet features reclaimed wood throughout. It is full of light with huge panoramic windows to take full advantage of the spectacular views. Great care has been taken to create a warm and cosy ambiance utilising the expertise of leading international lighting consultants. Its modern contemporary style with the highest quality natural fabrics is counterbalanced by the symmetry of the furniture to enhance the feeling of warmth and luxury.
The living area on the top floor features high ceilings and huge bright windows which almost seem to bring you into the heart of the mountains. The enormous living room contains a grand piano, and is designed in such a way as to be perfect for both large parties and cosy familly gatherings by the fire. It opens on to a terrace, set on the southern side of the chalet featuring a barbecue and dining table for 14 guests. A wooden clad, state of the art TV room / library completes the top floor.
Below there are seven large twin/double en suite bedrooms spread over two floors with balconies. Six bedrooms have a Matterhorn view. Two of the three master bedrooms have fireplaces. De Tscharner’s design uses warm wood, clean lines, symmetry and contemporary color to create welcoming, comfortable and cosy bedrooms.
The Chalet features a generous, serene and equipped wellness area. It includes sauna, hamman/steam room, a relaxation area and a massage room. The relaxation zone is clad in white Italian marble, has a fountain and ornamental pool. Outside there is a 3 metre square black marble, all year heated plunge pool with massaging jets and underwater lighting, perfect for soothing aching muscles after a day on the mountain. Or perhaps just turn everything off and relax in the silent warmth of the pool, glass of champagne in your hand, surrounded by fresh snow as the sun sets behind the Matterhorn.
It is only 5 minutes (2 minutes by electro taxi) to the Sunnegga lift system which connects to the entire Zermatt/Cervinia system and 10 minute stroll to the town centre.
- The chalet sleeps fourteen guests
- Seven double/twin bedrooms all en suite
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- TV Lounge with large LCD Screen, Sky Channels, DVD player, Wii.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers.
- Jardin des Alpes natural herbal bathroom products
- Wellness – natural stone relaxation area with central water feature, massage room, hammam / steam room, sauna, shower.
- Direct access to terrace and 3m2 power jet plunge pool.
- Integrated music system with i-pod docking stations Internal Lift DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Internal elevator
Important Covid-19 refund promise
100% refund on the booking until 12 weeks prior to arrival
75% refund up to 4 weeks prior to travel or 85% of monies paid towards a booking for next season
If the need arises to cancel due to COVID within 4 weeks prior to travel, no refund is available however we will transfer 80% of monies paid towards a booking for next season.
Please note: the above terms relate to cancellation of booking due to COVID-19 where you are not able to travel because of FOPH restrictions. These include the following scenarios:
- If the FOPH or government in your country of origin is advising against all but essential overseas travel.
- If travel or border restrictions in Switzerland (ordered by the Swiss government in response to COVID 19) mean that you cannot reach Switzerland/our property.
- If Zermatt is ordered to close for winter sports activities (if the Zermatt lift system is closed due to Covid)
- If only part of the group is affected these terms do not apply (country of origin of each guest is required at the time of booking).
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Catered with this operator come with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting your arrival after skiing. They then offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult's meal time if required.
Parmesan & black olive shortbreads
Marinated king prawn skewer with spicy coconut sauce
Chargrilled vegetables & monkfish millefeuille with roast pepper light garlic cappuccino
Chilled pear and walnut veloette
Papillote of sole infused with fennel & white port, served with dauphinoise potatoes and roasted carrots
Chocolate fondant served on a bed of avocado risotto with apricot yoghurt
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy