Fusing contemporary and classical Alpine design with the spirit of the mountains, Chalet High 7 Penthouse evokes a feeling of peace and tranquillity in the exclusive Alpine village of Zermatt.
Zermatt’s Chalet High 7 Penthouse provides accommodation for up to 24 guests, this exquisite chalet is made up of 4 apartments, a spacious 235m2 four-bedroom, duplex penthouse, two three-bedroom apartments and one two-bedroom apartment. The chalet is located in Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, Winkelmatten. This is known as the “Beverly Hills” of Zermatt and from the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express Lift and you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run.
The apartments are spacious, opulent and offer the comfort of a home-from-home.
Chalet High 7 Penthouse is a beautiful penthouse located on the second and third floor of the chalet which consists of only three other apartments, which are located on the ground, first and second floors. There is a spacious entrance on the second floor and three bedrooms, two are double/twin en suite bedrooms, one of which can be a triple room and the other bedroom is an en suite double. Two of the bedrooms have free-standing baths as well as en suite shower rooms with WC’s.
Stairs lead up to the third floor where there is a dining area that can seat 8 comfortably and a lounge with 360 degrees open fire, TV, DVD and floor to ceiling windows offering a spectacular view of the Matterhorn. The kitchen is open to the dining area, has a breakfast bar and is full equipped with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is also a fourth master bedroom on this floor with en suite shower and WC and then there is a separate wellness area with large, lit, relaxation bath in the style of a Jacuzzi and a Bio Sauna, which can be accessed from the communal area or privately from the master bedroom.
There is a lift in the chalet making it suitable for less able-bodied guests. This property can be booked with full service from our chef and chalet host who are on hand to provide you with a chilled glass of champagne by the fire, organise your massage and prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and a four-course gourmet evening meal or, can be taken on a self-catered basis with a concierge service.
- Living and dining area
- En suite bedrooms
- Open fires
- Private terraces and balconies
- iPod and iPad docking system
- Built-in 3D plasma TV and DVD
- Bedroom 1 I Double bedroom with Matterhorn views and en suite
shower and WC. There is a TV and DVD player and balcony.
- Bedroom 2 I Double bedroom has a balcony with Matterhorn
views and an en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a free-standing
bath and separate walk-in shower and WC.
- Bedroom 3 I Double bedroom with a bath and en suite shower
and WC. There is also a TV and DVD player.
- Master Bedroom I Double bedroom with an
en suite shower and WC. There is a TV and DVD.
Note: The lounge and dining area have fantastic
views of the Matterhorn and also balconies.
- Located in the exclusive area of Winkelmatten,
- Zermatt’s only ski-in ski-out district, 4 minutes
by electric car to the town centre and ski lifts,
- 15 minute by foot to the town centre.
- Wellness with Bio Sauna and Large Round Lit Relaxation Bath
- Large Balconies
- Matterhorn views
- Open Fire
- TV and DVD in the lounge and bedrooms
- IPod and IPAD docking stations
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Amenities spa range
- Josephine Troisseau Homes beautiful linen
- Goose feather and down pillows and duvets
- (Anti-allergenic duvets and pillows available on request)
- WiFi throughout
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
100% refund on the booking until 12 weeks prior to arrival
75% refund up to 4 weeks prior to travel or 85% of monies paid towards a booking for next season
If the need arises to cancel due to COVID within 4 weeks prior to travel, no refund is available however we will transfer 80% of monies paid towards a booking for next season.
Please note: the above terms relate to cancellation of booking due to COVID-19 where you are not able to travel because of FOPH restrictions. These include the following scenarios:
- If the FOPH or government in your country of origin is advising against all but essential overseas travel.
- If travel or border restrictions in Switzerland (ordered by the Swiss government in response to COVID 19) mean that you cannot reach Switzerland/our property.
- If Zermatt is ordered to close for winter sports activities (if the Zermatt lift system is closed due to Covid)
- If only part of the group is affected these terms do not apply (country of origin of each guest is required at the time of booking).
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Catered with this operator come with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting your arrival after skiing. They then offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult's meal time if required.
Parmesan & black olive shortbreads
Marinated king prawn skewer with spicy coconut sauce
Chargrilled vegetables & monkfish millefeuille with roast pepper light garlic cappuccino
Chilled pear and walnut veloette
Papillote of sole infused with fennel & white port, served with dauphinoise potatoes and roasted carrots
Chocolate fondant served on a bed of avocado risotto with apricot yoghurt
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy