Chalet Grace is a spectacular designer chalet overlooking Zermatt village and the Matterhorn. Built to a superior finish, it features double-height floor to ceiling windows on all three levels and a dramatic vaulted interior. It has numerous south-facing balconies capturing the breathtaking scenic views of the mountains. Accommodation is luxurious, spacious and light, offering four double or twin bedrooms and a suite with a double or twin beds and two single sofa beds, all bedrooms are en suite. The elevated dining room seats 14 people. The stylish and comfortable open-plan lounge features a French, stone, open fireplace and a discreet bar area, opening up to a large adjoining outside living space with loungers, tables and chairs. The uninterrupted views from the picture windows are unrivalled. Chalet Grace also boasts a luxurious cinema room, a games room with a pool table and a card table.
The Wellness Centre has a full-length panoramic window giving expansive views over the Matterhorn or Horu as it’s called locally. Double height doors open to the mountain top garden. At dusk we will bring the stars into the Wellness centre with a stunning fiber-optic star-lit ceiling while you exercise your mind, body and soul with Pilates or Yoga – arranged to suit your individual needs. We can also offer a massage or shiatsu in the spacious glass fronted Wellness centre including a sauna, shower room, massage room, Pilates/Yoga space, outdoor hot tub and shower.
- The chalet sleeps ten adults and up to four children.
- Four double/twin rooms, plus one large suite with a double bed and two sofa beds.
- Staff, including house manager, assistant manager, chef and house-keeper, are trained to world-class standards.
- Cinema with selection of DVD’s.
- Games room with pool table, family games and gambling table.
- Luxury bed linens, duck-down duvets and toppers, towel bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and Cowshed toiletries.
- Sauna, massage room and Yoga/Pilates area
- Ski and boot room with heated boot warmers
- Outdoor Jacuzzi with Matterhorn view
- Massage room
- Yoga and pilates room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on terrace
- Laundry room
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Technical room and cellar
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or super king size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with large shower, sink and WC and private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Twin or super king size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with large shower, sink and WC
- Bedroom 3 - Twin or super king size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC and private balcony and amazing Matterhorn views
- Master bedroom - Twin or super king size bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC and private balcony and access to large south facing balcony with amazing Matterhorn views
- Bedroom 5 - Twin or super king size bedroom with 2 large sofa beds for children with a spacious ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, sink and WC
- TV/Cinema room
- Playroom with pool table, family games and gambling table
- Large dining area (seats 14)
- Large lounge with double height ceiling and open fire
- Possinle in all bedrooms
- Built on a prime site, on a south facing hillside two minutes by taxi from the 'Sunnegga Express' lift and three minutes from the village centre by taxi or a seven minute stroll
- Large outdoor Jacuzzi with Matterhorn views
- Several south facing balconies and large terrace
- Fantastic Matterhorn views
- Cinema room with selection of DVD's and PlayStation
- Games room with pool table
- Ipod docking station in each bedroom
- Washing Facilities
- Hairdryers and toiletries
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Spa range
- Luxury bed linens, duck down duvets and toppers
- Ski and boot room with heated warmers
- Daily newspapers
- Desk with PC
- Wireless internet throughout the house
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
100% refund on the booking until 12 weeks prior to arrival
75% refund up to 4 weeks prior to travel or 85% of monies paid towards a booking for next season
If the need arises to cancel due to COVID within 4 weeks prior to travel, no refund is available however we will transfer 80% of monies paid towards a booking for next season.
Please note: the above terms relate to cancellation of booking due to COVID-19 where you are not able to travel because of FOPH restrictions. These include the following scenarios:
- If the FOPH or government in your country of origin is advising against all but essential overseas travel.
- If travel or border restrictions in Switzerland (ordered by the Swiss government in response to COVID 19) mean that you cannot reach Switzerland/our property.
- If Zermatt is ordered to close for winter sports activities (if the Zermatt lift system is closed due to Covid)
- If only part of the group is affected these terms do not apply (country of origin of each guest is required at the time of booking).
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Catered with this operator come with a highly qualified chef, who will organise a pre-arrival menu consultation with you. You will start the day with tea or coffee in bed, be served a delicious breakfast before you tackle the slopes by our hosts, afternoon tea will be waiting your arrival after skiing. They then offer canapés and apéritifs prior to a sensational gourmet evening meal six of seven nights, allowing you to sample the local restaurants on our chefs’ night off. Your chef will happily prepare children’s meals for younger members of your team, these can be served prior to the adult's meal time if required.
Parmesan & black olive shortbreads
Marinated king prawn skewer with spicy coconut sauce
Chargrilled vegetables & monkfish millefeuille with roast pepper light garlic cappuccino
Chilled pear and walnut veloette
Papillote of sole infused with fennel & white port, served with dauphinoise potatoes and roasted carrots
Chocolate fondant served on a bed of avocado risotto with apricot yoghurt
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy