In a fantastic central location right in the heart of St. Moritz, this stylish hotel is furnished in a Belle Epoque style throughout and enjoys wonderful views of the frozen lake and mountains from many of the well-appointed rooms. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular is just 5 minutes' walk for access to the ski area.
- No. of rooms: 82
- Comfortable twin bedrooms all have bath and with village view or lake view, balconies for Panorama Staz rooms are on request.
- Single rooms have bath or shower and no supplement
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, and safe
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with starter and salad buffets
- Christmas gala meal included
- No of restaurants: 2
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property: In hotel
- Dress code for restaurants: Casual
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Lunch service: Not included
- Dinner service: Waiter
- Board basis options available: Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements:
- Gluten Free
Location: Enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of resort on the main promenade, ideal for the skiing and resort amenities. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular for access to the skiing is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m), and the resort bus, which takes you to the Corvatsch cable-car and is free with your lift pass, stops 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Small ‘wellness’ area with steam bath, sauna and relaxation room (FREE)
- Several bars, one with live music
- Comfortable and spacious lounge
- Free non-ski kindergarten (from 3yrs)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Steam room
Local Fees and Taxes:
- Paid locally directly to hotel
- Free in-house kindergarten for children from 3yrs
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy