In a fantastic central location right in the heart of St. Moritz, this stylish hotel is furnished in a Belle Epoque style throughout and enjoys wonderful views of the frozen lake and mountains from many of the well-appointed rooms. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular is just 5 minutes' walk for access to the ski area.
- No. of rooms: 82
- Comfortable twin bedrooms all have bath and with village view or lake view, balconies for Panorama Staz rooms are on request.
- Single rooms have bath or shower and no supplement
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, and safe
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with starter and salad buffets
- Christmas gala meal included
- No of restaurants: 2
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property: In hotel
- Dress code for restaurants: Casual
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Lunch service: Not included
- Dinner service: Waiter
- Board basis options available: Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements:
- Gluten Free
Location: Enjoys an excellent location right in the centre of resort on the main promenade, ideal for the skiing and resort amenities. The Chanterella – Corviglia funicular for access to the skiing is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m), and the resort bus, which takes you to the Corvatsch cable-car and is free with your lift pass, stops 2 minutes’ walk away.
- Small ‘wellness’ area with steam bath, sauna and relaxation room (FREE)
- Several bars, one with live music
- Comfortable and spacious lounge
- Free non-ski kindergarten (from 3yrs)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
- Steam room
Local Fees and Taxes:
- Paid locally directly to hotel
- Free in-house kindergarten for children from 3yrs
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy