In a central location and recently-refurbished throughout, this welcoming hotel has a relaxed atmosphere and boasts fabulous views over the resort and the surrounding mountains from the leisure area on the top floor and rooftop terrace.
- Located in the centre of the resort
- Only 2 minutes' walk from the Corviglia funicular
- Close to most resort amenities
- Leisure area on top floor includes bio and Finnish saunas, steam bath, whirlpool and small fitness room (free), massage and beautician (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge and ‘Art’ bar
- Recently-refurbished restaurant
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Smokers’ lounge
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- -Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Local Fees and Taxes
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 73
- All the recently renovated rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer and minibar
- Standard twins have Swiss-style beds (two mattresses in one frame)
- Superior rooms are larger and can have separate or joined beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice from a varied menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy