The new and exciting Walliserhof has recently undergone extensive renovations and is now ready to show you its new design and unique concept. The public areas have a modern alpine style which follow through to the individually decorated guest rooms. You'll be positioned in the centre of the village and have free use of the hotel shuttle service to the slopes.
Be sure to check out the superb 2,100m² spa complete with swimming pool, various saunas, a steam bath, a whirlpool and a light-flooded relaxation area. If you fancy some pampering, the wellness experts offer a long menu of massages and cosmetic treatments. Talking of menus, dine around in the hotels three restaurants, Cäsar Ritz, Del Ponte Pizzeria and Fondue-Stübli. There's plenty of choice when it comes to your evening meal.
If you have children over the age of two, take advantage of the free supervised play room service to allow you to enjoy the spa in the afternoon or a drink or meal a bit later on.
The hotel has three connected wings accessed underground.
Official rating: 5
Deluxe Double Rooms are around 26m² and individually furnished including king sized bed, balcony, seating area, bath, TV, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer and bathrobes. South facing rooms with a Glacier view are available at a supplement.
Superior Double Rooms also are around 26m² and individually furnished including king sized bed. These rooms can sleep up to three with additional double sofa bed (extra bed max age 15 years). South facing rooms with a Glacier view are available at a supplement.
Junior Suites are more spacious at around 35m² and sleep up to four with king bed and double sofa bed. These rooms have a lounge area and both a bath and separate shower and are available on request so please call us to book.
Suites offer the most space at 50m² and have lovely south facing Glacier views. These rooms are also available on request so please call us to book.
Single rooms are around 18m² with shower are also available on request.
- Availability of a cot
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- Situated in the heart of the village
- Free use of the hotel shuttle service to the slopes
- Public ski bus two minute walk away
- Situated in the heart of the village
- The hotel offers a free hotel bus service Monday to Friday to the ski lifts, which are approx. 10 minutes' walk away
- Superb 2100m² 'Paradia Spa' with indoor pool, whirlpool, kneipp, well-equipped fitness room and a selection of saunas and steambaths (free), beauty salon, massage, spa treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Attractive bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Early meals for children, if required
- Teenagers' games room
- Attractive sun terrace
- Pianist some evenings
- Weekly entertainment programme
- Ski storage and heated boot room
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Whirlpool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Lounge area
- Supervised children's play room (2+ years) whilst adults enjoy spa or dinner
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Four course evening meal with choice of each course (taken in Cesar Ritz restaurant) or dine around in the two other restaurants, Del Ponte Pizzeria and Fondue-Stübli
- Free daily afternoon cake (tea/coffee payable locally)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
No of restaurants: 3
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free) will need to be requested in advance.
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Lausanne. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Lausanne
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 06:31 – 09:48
Paris Lyon – Lausanne 11:56 – 15:37
Lausanne – Paris Lyon 13:45 – 17:42
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30