The Park Hotel is a charming family-run hotel. In a quiet yet central location and only a short walk to the Alpin Express lift, the Hotel Park is an excellent good-value base with comfortable rooms, good food and a friendly atmosphere. The friendly owners Jutta and Patrick Rossi-Bumann look forward to welcoming you.
- In an excellent central location close to resort amenities and only 3 minutes’ walk (300m) to the Alpin Express lift.
- The nursery slopes and Felskinn are approx. 6 minutes’ (600m) away.
- Bright lobby with sitting area
- Cosy TV room
- Attractive breakfast room and separate restaurant
- Small adjoining bar
- Children’s playroom (unsupervised)
- Wi-Fi throughout (Free)
Local Fees and Taxes
Official rating: 3
- No. of rooms: 16
- All named after the local mountain peaks, the well-equipped twin bedrooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- All our twin rooms also have balcony.
- South-facing twins enjoy lovely views over the village and towards the mountains.
- Single rooms are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner menu served 6 evenings a week
- The hotel restaurant is closed on Thursday evenings
- Weekly fondue and local speciality evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Please advise of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Lausanne. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Lausanne
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 06:31 – 09:48
Paris Lyon – Lausanne 11:56 – 15:37
Lausanne – Paris Lyon 13:45 – 17:42
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30