Family-run for 4 generations, the Allalin is a very attractive hotel, offering modern accommodation as well as an excellent standard of cuisine and service. Superior rooms have been recently renovated.
- Quiet location
- Only 2-3 minutes walk (250m) to the centre of the village
- Free ski bus, which stops outside the hotel, brings you to the slopes in a few minutes
- Sauna and whirlpool (free)
- Modern lounge
- Attractive dining room with rustic features
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
Local Fees and Taxes
- Cots & Linen
- Hotel Family Friendly
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 30
- The spacious bedrooms all have bath, wc, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, south, west or east-facing balcony and hairdryer.
- Superior rooms are newly-renovated in a modern design.
- Standard 2-roomed suites for 3-4 persons are split-level and ideal for families with one twin bedroom, separate lounge and double bed on a mezzanine area.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- 6 course evening meal including a salad buffet and choice of main course
- Weekly speciality evening
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Lausanne. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Lausanne
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 06:31 – 09:48
Paris Lyon – Lausanne 11:56 – 15:37
Lausanne – Paris Lyon 13:45 – 17:42
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30