These attractive apartments, managed by the Hotel Allalin, offer comfortable accommodation and are excellent value for money.
- All south-facing studios and apartments
- Usually situated in either the Everest, Kontiki or Sarazena buildings, approx. 12 minutes' walk to the centre and local supermarket.
- Occasionally the apartments will be in other buildings, which will be a similar distance or closer to the centre
- Free bus service to the centre and slopes stops close by and runs approx. every 20 minutes
- Coin-operated laundry
- Ski storage in each building
- Ski lockers available at main lifts (approx Sfr 2-3 per day)
- Free electric bus service nearby to/from the slopes, mornings/evenings approx. every 20 minutes (runs to timetable)
Official rating: 3
Types of Apartments
- South-facing Studio (B2) 30m² - sleeps 1-2 Living/dining room with stowaway beds, bathroom with bath or shower.
- South-facing 2-room Apartment (C4) 50m² - sleeps 2-4 As studio plus one twin bedroom.
- South-facing 3-room Apartment (D6) 75m² - sleeps 4-6 As studio plus two twin bedrooms.
- All studios and apartments have balcony, kitchenette with 2 hotplates, oven, fridge and TV.
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Lausanne. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Lausanne
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 06:31 – 09:48
Paris Lyon – Lausanne 11:56 – 15:37
Lausanne – Paris Lyon 13:45 – 17:42
Paris Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy