Conveniently located for the resort amenities and skiing, the Eiger is a popular hotel with good facilities and enjoys great views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Run by the charming Stähli family who make all guests very welcome.
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the centre of the village
- Allmenhubel funicular for the skiing is approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) away
- The hotel is directly opposite the station for the mountain train to Lauterbrunnen for access to Wengen
- Pool, jacuzzi and sauna (free), massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Bar with evening music
- Spacious dining room with panoramic mountain views
- Rustic à la carte restaurant
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Sledges available (free)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Local Fees and Taxes - Included
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 45
- All rooms are comfortably-furnished with bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Standard rooms are north-facing
- Superior rooms are south-facing with lovely views and balcony
- 2-roomed suites also have minibar and are available on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Half Board
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy