Conveniently located for the resort amenities and skiing, the Eiger is a popular hotel with good facilities and enjoys great views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Run by the charming Stähli family who make all guests very welcome.
- Just 3 minutes' walk (300m) to the centre of the village
- Allmenhubel funicular for the skiing is approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) away
- The hotel is directly opposite the station for the mountain train to Lauterbrunnen for access to Wengen
- Pool, jacuzzi and sauna (free), massage and solarium (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Bar with evening music
- Spacious dining room with panoramic mountain views
- Rustic à la carte restaurant
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Sledges available (free)
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Local Fees and Taxes - Included
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 45
- All rooms are comfortably-furnished with bath, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Standard rooms are north-facing
- Superior rooms are south-facing with lovely views and balcony
- 2-roomed suites also have minibar and are available on request
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Half Board
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy