Set in its own grounds, the family-run Hotel Sport offers comfortable accommodation in a peaceful location, as well as a variety of leisure facilities including large indoor swimming pool and sauna. The ski bus for access to the skiing and resort centre stops just outside.
- Approx. 15 minutes' pleasant walk to the village centre
- Ski bus stops right outside the hotel, guests will reach the Madrisa gondola for access to Klosters ski area, in just 5 minutes
- The Gotschna cable-car, which links Klosters with Davos is also just a short bus ride away
- Indoor swimming pool and smaller children’s pool (free), sauna (free from 3-7pm only)
- Outdoor jacuzzi and solarium (pay locally)
- Table tennis
- Bowling lane
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Cosy bar
- Traditional à la carte restaurant with wine cellar
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Ski room with boot heating facility
- Lifts in hotel wings housing bedrooms, but not in main wing where reception, lounge, restaurants are situated
- Local Fees and Taxes Included
Official rating: 3
- No. of rooms: 45
- All with bath or shower, telephone, safe, hairdryer, cable TV, minibar and radio
- Family rooms for 2 adults plus up to 2 children comprise a twin and a single (with bunk beds), sharing a bath/shower
- Hotel has several interconnecting wings
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Good buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy