In a quiet location, close to the centre of Klosters Platz, the Silvretta Park is a beautiful family-run hotel furnished in an alpine-style throughout. With excellent facilities and a relaxed atmosphere, it is an ideal base for families.
- Peaceful location opposite the Silvretta park
- 3-4 minutes’ walk (350m) to the Gotschna cable-car for access to the skiing
- The railway station for the train to Davos is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m)
- Pool, jacuzzi, 2 saunas and fitness room (free)
- Spa & beauty centre encompassing caldarium, 'experience showers' and treatments (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge
- Piano bar with live music daily
- 'Rotisserie' restaurant and Swiss 'Stübli' restaurant
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Free non-ski kindergarten in hotel for children from 3 years old runs 5 days a week from approx. 9am-5pm (local charge for lunch)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi in lobby (free)
- LAN internet access in rooms (free)
- Indoor pool
Local Fees and Taxes
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 93
- All with balcony or terrace, bath, cable TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
- -Some rooms take 4 persons, ideal for families.
- Two-roomed suites, for up to 5 persons, have lounge and separate twin bedroom (3rd-5th beds are convertible), plus kitchenette and some have fireplace. The suites are ideal for 2 adults and 1-3 children.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Excellent buffet breakfast
- Evening meal is a varied buffet (salads, starters, soups, hot & cold dishes and desserts) most evenings
- Alternatively, a 4 course evening meal is served in the 'Stübli' restaurant (limited places - table reservation required)
- Guests receive a credit (approx. Sfr25) if they wish to dine à la carte
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Zurich HB Station. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Zurich
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 09:31 – 12:58
Paris Lyon – Zurich HB 14:22 – 18:26
Zurich HB – Paris Lyon 13:34 – 17:38
Pairs Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30