Chalet Bear is a wonderful private luxury chalet in the exclusive ski resort of Klosters, Switzerland.
Photographed for Interiors magazine, Chalet Bear has been recently refurbished to a luxuriously modern standard and sleeps up to 8 people in 4 bedrooms.
It offers cosy sitting rooms, bedrooms with wonderful linen, and 3 fire-places (one of which can be found in the master bedroom). It also features beautiful balconies and a terrace overlooking the stunning vista of the resort.
- Ski Lift: 5 min walk
- Resort Centre: 4 min walk
- Nearest Restaurant: 2 min walk
- Airport: Zurich (2hrs) Samedan (1hr)
- Exclusive use of Chalet
- Champagne on arrival
- Private chef
- Afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers and newspapers
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bath products
- WiFi, Games, DVD’s and sledges
- Airport Transfers
- Wine & Bar Drinks
- Insurance Premium
- Lift Passes & Ski Rentals
- Childcare (can be arranged by request)
- Other items not specifically mentioned
Please note, chalet staff get one day off per week.
- No smoking & No pets please.
Klosters is unique. A picturesque Swiss village with an enviable snow record and many great restaurants. It offers great skiing for all abilities, some of the longest runs (12 km) and most exciting skiing in Europe, thrilling off-piste, as well as the wide open slopes of the famous Parsenn.
Renowned for its powder snow and long a favourite with its international clientele (including the British and Swedish Royal families) here is a welcoming haven, family oriented, and away from the mass market.
Klosters shares its extensive skiing network with near-by town of Davos, which combined has 190 miles (307km) of down hill piste, with 97 individual pistes, served by 52 lifts.
Klosters is proud of its many restaurants both on and off the piste and, if you tire of skiing, there are over 100 shops, several art galleries, 2 museums and a casino in nearby Davros.
To relax and unwind, there are many spas as well as the famous one in the Vereina Hotel. There are miles of cross country ski trails as well as skating, sledging (with 7 long sledge runs), horse riding, horse drawn sleigh rides, winter polo, snow shoe trekking, snowboarding (with access to a half pipe), paragliding, swimming, bowling, tennis and squash.
For children, there is the very popular Mardens Club Junior Training in March and April.
- Security/Damage Deposit payable 7 days in advance: CHF 6,000 (SIX THOUSAND) to be held by Agent or Owner.
- Security/Damage Deposit Returned: 1 Week after departure date – any deductions will be notified to the Client/Guest as soon as the damage is noted.