A small unpretentious hotel enjoying a convenient location for resort amenities and ski area. The Jungfrau Lodge offers good value, simple accommodation and a friendly atmosphere. Most of our rooms are south-facing, enjoying lovely views of Mount Eiger and surrounding mountains.
- Modern 'Crystal' building located opposite the main hotel. Most of our rooms are in the main building.
- Main Building Twin Rooms have a bath or shower and some can sleep up to three guests (extra single bed). Choose from north facing, south facing or south facing with balcony.
- Crystal Building Twin or Austrian Twin Rooms also sleep up to three (extra single bed). These rooms are south facing with balconies and are located in the Crystal Building, opposite the main hotel.
- Single Rooms have a shower and located in the main building.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Lift in Crystal building only
On incline at the edge of the resort
- Situated approx. 5 minutes' walk (500m) from the centre of the village, and the mountain railway station for the little train to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area
- The ski bus stop, which takes you to the 'First' or 'Männlichen' gondola, is just 3 minutes' away (150m) from the hotel (free with guest card)
- Situated approx. 9 minutes' walk (500m) from the centre of the village, and the mountain railway station for the little train to the Kleine Scheidegg ski area
- The ski bus stop, which takes you to the 'First' or 'Männlichen' gondola, is just 3 minutes' away (150m) from the hotel
- Appealing dining room
- Rustic-style bar (open from approx 17:00)
- Modern lounge
- Safe at the reception
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in Crystal building only)
- Member of 'Gastro Suisse'
- Official rating: 'Swiss Lodge'
- Lounge area
- Continental breakfast (additional items can be ordered at additional charge)
- 4-course evening set menu taken in the main hotel (choice of two fixed menus)
- Weekly cheese fondue night as an alternative to set evening menu
- Packed breakfast provided for early departures
- Welcome drink
- Nearest restaurants serving dinner: 500
Dress code for restaurants:
- Not included
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy