The Central Hotel Wolter is a 15 minutes' walk from the Grindelwald Firstbahn, or just 5 minutes on the bus. And it's close to the train station too, where you can hop aboard a train to get to the main Kleine-Scheidegg/Wengen ski area.
Enjoy the views of the Eiger from the dining room, and take advantage of free swimming and ice skating at the nearby sports centre.
- Take in views of the Eiger from the restaurant and terrace.
- Pool and ice skating in the sports centre opposite.
- Mix up your off-slope hours with free weekly curling.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal
- One free drink per person, per stay
Please note: This hotel can't cater for vegan diets. There's an extra charge for options for other dietary requirements.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Switzerland – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- 3 minutes' walk to the railway station
- Bus stop opposite
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- 15 minutes' walk to the Grindelwald First gondola
- Twin room - sleeps 2: North-facing room with twin beds, private bath and WC.
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone and hairdryer.
- À la carte restaurant with heated terrace and views of the Eiger
- Lounge with internet point
- Free weekly curling
- Free entrance to the sports centre (opposite hotel) for ice skating and swimming pool
- 38 rooms