Conveniently situated in the heart of Engelberg, Titlis Resort places you just a short stroll away from the TITLIS valley station, the train station and the village centre. Titlis Resort offers contemporary and cosy apartments and is the perfect choice for those of you who love to be independent and feel at home on your winter holidays.
Fantastic range of wellness facilities
At Titlis Resort, there are wellness facilities for everyone. Included in your stay is access to the apartment buildings Wellness Oasis centre which has some excellent facilities for you to use to really sit back and relax after an energetic day on the slopes. Soothe your muscles in the Finnish sauna, steam bath or multi-sensory shower. If you'd prefer to give your body some extra loving, you can book a day package through Titlis Resort's private spa, where you'll have access to some exclusive facilities like a whirlpool and waterbed and you'll even get a professional massage.
Comfortable, attractive apartments
Experience the comfort of 'home' throughout your stay in one of these apartments. These apartments are modern and furnished to a high standard with a traditional, wooden alpine feel throughout. The spacious and well-lit living space, complete with an open-plan kitchen and dining area, offers a great base for a social getaway with your friends and family.
- Reception is open Mon-Sun from 8am - 11:30am and 3pm - 7pm
- If you arrive after 7pm, reception will leave your apartment key in the key box at the main entrance
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
- Free luggage storage on arrival and departure
Official rating: 4
One bedroom apartments are 47 - 59m² and sleep 2-4 people. These apartments have an open plan living and kitchenette/dining area with a double sofa bed. There is one double bedroom as well as a bathroom with either a shower or a bathtub.
Two bedroom apartments are 73 - 92m² and sleep 4-6 people. These apartments have an open plan living and kitchenette/dining area with a double sofa bed. There is one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. These apartments also have one bathroom with a bathtub and a shower room both with WCs.
- All apartments have either a balcony or patio area
- All apartments can take cots upon request
- Free Wi-Fi
- A fully equipped kitchenette
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Situated in the heart of Engelberg, only a short walk from the village centre and amenities.
- Ski and boot storage room - each apartment is given a specific locker with boot dryers
- Bike storage room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wellness oasis with access to a Finnish sauna (16 years and over), herbal bath, steam bath, ice shower, multi-sensory shower, quiet lounge and spa garden
- Book a day of exclusive spa facilities with the hotel's private spa including access to a solo-whirlpool, salt stone sauna, steam bath, multi-sensory shower, waterbed, heated seating, bathrobes and slippers and a relaxing massage
- Towels are provided for all spa experiences
- YOU beauty treatments and massages available at an extra charge
Entry to the wellness oasis is included with your stay. The day spa and massages or beauty treatments are available at a local charge. The "Sonnenberg" public swimming pool is just 5 minutes' walk from TITLIS Resort.
The Titlis Resort apartments are offered on a self-catering board basis and provide you with a fully equipped kitchenette and dining area.
The apartment building is only a short walk from the village centre where you'll find a range of bars and restaurants serving local, Swiss cuisine to international dishes.
Board basis options available
- Self Catering
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy