Located in the stunning landscapes of Engelberg, Hotel Terrace is the true embodiment of alpine elegance and charm. With its prime location overlooking the majestic Swiss Alps, a ski holiday in this hotel offers you a unique blend of tranquillity and adventure.
Food and drink
Enjoy dining in the charming alpine restaurant Hotel Terrace has to offer. The Belle Epoque restaurant is warm and sophisticated with large panoramic windows that supply some amazing views of the Swiss peaks. Whether it's a hearty breakfast to start your day or an intimate dinner to round it off, the restaurant is a haven for food enthusiasts using locally sourced ingredients through a range of traditional Swiss and international dishes. A visit to the hotels Porticos Bar, which has the largest selection of gins in Switzerland, is the perfect end to your evening.
Sit back and relax
Hotel Terrace's spa isn't just a place, it's an experience – a calming area inspired by nature itself, decorated with cosy wood, soothing stone, and large windows that let you feel connected to the outdoors whilst being pampered. With an array of amenities, including sauna, steam rooms and indoor pools, the spa caters to every relaxation need and is a great place to stop after a day skiing in the great outdoors of Engelberg.
Family friendly hotel
Hotel Terrace is not just a destination for adults but it's a place where families can create memories together with the fantastic facilities they have on offer. We're sure the children will love the designated play area, with older children making the most of the well-equipped games room. And for those of you with younger infants, the hotel provides all the necessities for a stress free trip, including cots and high chairs, all free of charge. Not to mention the attentive staff at Hotel Terrace are always on hand to assist with any family needs, big or small.
Skiing couldn't be easier
With your holiday at Hotel Terrace, you'll get an area lift pass included in the price of your stay so you can really make the most of the mountains and what they have to offer.
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- Free luggage storage prior to check in and check out on arrival and departure days
- Reception staff are available between 7am-11pm
Official rating: 3
Standard Austrian twin rooms are 17 m²and sleep two people. These rooms have Austrian twin beds, a shower room with WC and a small balcony.
Comfort Austrian twin rooms are 18 m² and sleep two people. These rooms have extra long Austrian twin beds and a shower room with a rain shower as well as a WC with bidet function. They also have dimmable lighting, blackout curtains and USB charging stations by the beds.
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 32" flat-screen TV with English speaking channels
- Radio via TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Hotel Terrace is located a short 3-4 minutes' walk from the centre of resort (500 metres) and 1 kilometre from the ski lifts and ski school meeting area.
- The ski bus stop is located 300 metres from the hotel.
- The "Sonnenberg" public swimming pool is just 5 minutes' walk from Hotel Terrace.
- Ski and boot room open 8am-8pm
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free laundry service available through the hotel reception
- Panorama sauna (16 years+)
- Outdoor panorama barrel sauna (16 years+)
- 60° bio sauna (16 years+)
- Experience shower
- Cooling shower
- Relaxation room with view
- Garden lounge
- Towel, bathrobe and slippers free of charge from the wellness area
- Massages and beauty treatments at a local charge
The spa and wellness facilities are available at a local charge of 15 CHF per person and must be booked 24 hours in advance.
- All rooms can fit a cot free of charge upon request
- Children's play room available
- High chairs available free of charge upon request
- Games room suitable for older children and adults
Hotel Terrace is offered on a half board basis and your morning and evening meals will be taken in the hotels restaurant, Belle Epoque.
There is a continental breakfast buffet with hot and cold options served in the restaurant between 7:00am-9:45am.
Dinner consists of a 3-course evening buffet including red/white house wine and glacier water. Dinner is served between 6:30pm-8:45pm.
Vegan meals available upon request and at an extra charge and must be requested 24 hours in advance.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Vegan Dietary requirements are available upon request and must be noted at time of booking.
Unfortunately, the hotel cannot cater for dietary restrictions and intolerances.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy