Beautifully-furnished throughout, the hotel Grischa enjoys an excellent location in the centre of Davos Platz with good access to the ski area and has a luxurious ‘boutique’ feel throughout. The modern Alpine interior, friendly atmosphere, good cuisine and good-value make it a recommended choice for an enjoyable stay.
- In a prime location in the centre of Davos-Platz just 2 minute’s walk away (200m) from the Jakobshorn lift for access to the ski area. The Free resort ski bus stops 1 minutes’ walk away (100m).
- Free shuttle provided to 'Eau la Eau' for guests wishing to use resort pool and spa
- Several restaurants including international and local cuisine
- Cosy ‘Stübli’ à la carte restaurant
- Attractive modern bar
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace
- Cigar lounge
- Sun terrace
- Beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (Free)
- Official rating: 4.5
- No. of rooms: 93
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 6
The attractively furnished rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ doubles and singles have village view whilst south-facing ‘Superior’ rooms enjoy lovely mountain views.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: No
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meals with choice of all courses
- Christmas & New Year gala dinners included
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service: Waiter
- Half Board
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Paris Nord, Metro journey from Paris Nord - Paris Lyon and onward journey on Regional trains from Paris Lyon to Zurich HB Station. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings & Station changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Zurich
London St Pancras – Paris Nord 09:31 – 12:58
Paris Lyon – Zurich HB 14:22 – 18:26
Zurich HB – Paris Lyon 13:34 – 17:38
Pairs Nord – London St Pancras 19:12 – 20:30
Save £100pp on 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy