The Vestlia's a luxurious hotel with fab facilities and food, just a snowball’s throw from the lifts and ski school. It's on the quieter Geilolia side of the resort, but it’s easy to jump on a shuttle bus to the village centre.
The modern rooms are beautifully decorated with dark wood and warm colours – plus most of them have balconies, so you can make the most of the views of the valley and slopes.
Norwegians pride themselves on their food and the Vestlia is the perfect example, from the endless breakfast buffet – you can even cook your own flower-shaped waffles – to the top-quality 3-course evening meals.
When you finish on the slopes, you can head to one of the two pools for a dip. Hust off the lobby is a huge indoor pool, kids’ pool, hot tub and waterslide that loops outside. And downstairs is an adults-only spa with a second pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub and plunge pool, plus a range of treatments and massages. On top of that, you can pop to the bar for a drink, play a few games in the bowling alley or let the kids run wild in the huge indoor soft play area.
- Excellent location right next to the lifts and slopes.
- Dive into local food in the top-notch restaurant.
- Have fun in the pools and waterslide and indulge in the spa.
- Indoor Pool
- Best for families
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- 3-course set-menu or buffet evening meal
- Christmas Eve buffet and New Year's Eve 4-course gala meal included
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Norway – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- 1 minute's walk to the lifts and slopes
- 1 minute's walk to the hire shop
- Free shuttle bus to the village centre (2km away)
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-4: Double bedroom, living room with double sofa bed, dining area and kitchenette with oven, hobs and kettle, private shower, WC, and balcony or terrace.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV, free WiFi and hairdryer.
Cots are available to hire for approx. kr200 per week, payable locally.
- Indoor pool, kids' pool, waterslide and hot tub
- Adults-only spa with a second indoor pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub, plunge pool and relaxation area (over 16s)
- Extra charge for bathrobe hire
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Bar and lounge
- Free WiFi
- Boot room with lockers
- Kids' soft play room
- Extra charge for bowling alley
- Free spinning classes, yoga classes and fitness room
- Safety deposit box available at reception
- 165 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy