The Hotel Il Caminetto is set in a quiet and sunny location, a 7-minute stroll from the centre of Canazei. It's a traditional alpine-style hotel with light rooms, friendly staff and a great wellness centre. After a day on the slopes, relax in the swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath, followed by a long soak in the whirlpool. The hotel also boasts extra on-site facilities, such as a theatre hosting shows and gala dinners; not to mention a sound-insulated nightclub, for those who still have enough energy for a dance after a day on the mountains.
- Ski bus stop outside the hotel.
- Wellness area with indoor pool, hydro-massage, saunas and Turkish bath.
- Great reputation for themed dinners, regional specialities and local wines.
- the ski bus stops outside
- 7 minutes from the resort centre
- 9 minutes from Canazei and ski lifts
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin room (Classic) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 12 years and under OR 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 12 years and under): Twin beds, extra french bed or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Twin room (Prestige) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 12 years and under OR 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 12 years and under): Twin beds, extra french bed or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €8 per night. Please request a time of booking. A charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Food and drink
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- TV room
- games room
- internet WiFi
- garden terrace
- extra charge for wellness centre with pool, hydromassage, saunas, Turkish bath and fitness centre (approx. €19 per person per week, payable locally)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy