The bright, spacious and tastefully furnished Hotel Diamant enjoys a quiet position near the woods of Campitello. Its proximity to resort centre allows easy access to the various sporting and recreational facilities.
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and cable car.
- Mini hydro pool, sauna and steam room.
- Games room, playroom and kids' club.
Get the best of both worlds by staying somewhere small and traditional in the biggest ski area in the world. The seven towns and villages that make up Val di Fassa are part of the 1,220km Dolomiti Superski, and intermediates especially will love the seemingly endless reds and blues.
- Best for families
- Hotel Run Kids' Club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Welcome drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner
- Weekly themed evening
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- 3 minutes' walk to the resort centre and Col Rodella cable car
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Cots are available to hire for an extra charge, payable locally.
- Wellness area with mini hydro pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for indoor pool at the Hotel Rubino Executive
- Extra charge for beauty treatments and massages at the Hotel Soreghes (next door)
- Bar and lounge
- Games room
- Entertainment programme in the nearby Hotel Diamant Executive, Hotel Soreghes or Hotel Rubino
- Supervised late afternoon and evening kids' mini club
- Extra charge for WiFi throughout
- 39 rooms
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy