Newly renovated for this season, the Hotel Pozzamanigoni offers panoramic views towards the stunning Dolomite mountains and a ski-in, ski-out location.
Ski in, ski out
Located at the bottom of the Saslong B piste, you can easily reach the famous Sellaronda circuit from the hotel. Just ski down to the nearby Saslong lift and begin your route from there.
The hotel has a tranquil position located one kilometre from the centre of Selva. A free hotel shuttle is available on request throughout the day to guests who are looking to head into the resort.
Pool with a view
The hotel's new outdoor pool looks out towards the Sassolungo mountain, so you can relax in incredible surroundings after a full day on the slopes. The wellness area also comes equipped with a Finnish sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, and gym.
Immerse yourself in the rich tradition of South Tyrol in the hotel's wine cellar, offering an extensive selection of wines payable locally.
As a popular destination for horse riding in both the summer and winter, the hotel's restaurant combines a mix of Wild West and Italian cuisine.
Please note: images are artist impressions.
Superior Austrian Twin rooms are 26m² with a shower and balcony. They can sleep up to four using a double sofa bed.
Junior Suites are larger at 35m² and have a bath, shower, balcony, and seating area. These rooms are available on request; please call to book.
Superior Austrian Twin rooms are available on sole occupancy. These are available on request; please call to book.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Ski in, ski out location.
- From the Saslong piste via lifts, skiers can directly access the Sellaronda circuit
- 1 kilometre from the centre of Selva
- Free hotel shuttle runs into the resort during the day on request
- Transfer time: approx. 2 hours by coach from Innsbruck airport
- Heated outdoor pool with views of the Sassolungo
- Spa with Finnish sauna, steam bath, relaxation room, and gym (16+)
- Bar & lounge area
- Ski room
- Cots are available at an additional cost.
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet.
- Dinner is a four-course meal plus salad and cheeses.
- Once a week, there is a gala dinner
No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements.
Special dietary requirements must be noted at the time of booking.