Enjoying a panoramic position close to the lifts, the Ingram is a small, cosy hotel offering a warm, traditional Italian welcome. The friendly owners, Lidia and Laura, take pride in ensuring that all of their guests are comfortable and happy. Using the nearby Fungeia chairlift, it's easy to ski down to the main lifts in Selva.
- Walk to the closest lift and slope in 5 minutes.
- Savour some wellness in the sauna and steam room.
- Special touches like a weekly candlelit gala dinner.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course set-menu evening meal with salad buffet
- Weekly candlelit gala meal
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals included
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre and ski hire shop
- 5 minutes' walk to Fungeia chairlift and nearest slope
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe.
Double room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Bar and lounge
- Sauna and steam room (4-6.30pm, bathrobes required and available to hire for an extra charge)
- Boot room with lockers and boot warmers
- Free WiFi throughout
- 21 rooms