The appeal of the Hotel Martin lies in its comfortable lounge area with open fireplace, traditional dining room and friendly bar. This family-owned and run hotel is located in Jouvenceaux, 1km from the centre of Sauze, and you can catch the ski bus outside to get to the lifts.
Please note: The hotel is being renovated for Winter 2023/24 and the rooms will have a different look and feel to the ones shown here. We'll replace these photos as soon as possible.
- Tuck into afternoon tea and cakes when you're back from the slopes.
- Enjoy a game of table tennis and table football.
- Round off the day with a nightcap in the bar.
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course set-menu evening meal
- Afternoon tea and cakes or biscuits
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €1.50 per person per night.
- This hotel doesn't have a lift.
- When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Hotel Martin, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, it’ll be a 1-minute walk.
- Located in Jouvenceaux, 1km from the centre of Sauze
- Ski bus stop outside
- Ski school meeting point at the top of the Sportinia chairlift in Sauze
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Family room - sleeps 3-5: Double bed, three single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
All rooms have a TV, hairdryer and safe (deposit required).
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Reception/bar area
- Free WiFi
- Lounge with satellite TV
- Basic games room with table football and table tennis
- Minibus to the resort centre on request, 3 evenings per week
- Extra charge for shuttle service to the Jouvenceaux-Sportina lift area
- Ski and boot room with heated boot racks
- 19 rooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy