Ideally located in the centre of Pila, the Lion Noir is close to the shops and restaurants and offers doorstep skiing right onto the piste.
As the oldest hotel in Pila, it retains its traditional rustic charm in the bar area – great for a post-ski drink – while the rest of the hotel has a modern style with an indoor pool, spacious bedrooms and panoramic views across the Aosta valley.
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel, less than 1 minute from the Chamole chairlift.
- Indoor swimming pool and sauna.
- Spacious bar and lounge with sun terrace and stunning views.
- Offering great value for money with modern and spacious rooms.
- central location
- 50m from the Chamole chairlift
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Please note: Children under 12 years are not permitted in balcony rooms.
- spectacular views
- free ski lockers for each room
- sun terrace
- free indoor pool (4pm-7pm, swimming caps must be worn, towels are free)
- table tennis
- table football
- lounge/bar with TV
- dining room
- free WiFi
- lift (to third floor)
- 36 bedrooms
- buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu, and salad and starter buffets
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- pre-packed breakfasts available for departure days
Good to know
Swimming caps must be worn in the pool.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy