If you’re looking for a traditional mountain chalet hotel with heaps of local Italian hospitality, then the Hotel Chacaril is just the ticket. The friendly team are on hand in this small, nine-roomed hotel and nothing is ever too much trouble. Ideal for groups of families and couples, it’s possible to book all nine rooms for an exclusive chalet feel. Or if you don’t need all nine, you’ll always be made to feel part of the welcoming family.
With a stunning mountainous backdrop, the hotel’s just a couple of minutes’ walk from the Baby Pila lift, so getting onto the mountain each day is quick and easy. And when you’re finished, the Baby Pila blue run finishes just across from the hotel. Not skiing? Pila’s village centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk with a small collection of shops and cafés. Or take a dip in the outdoor whirlpool and soak amongst the bubbles.
The rooms are a reasonable size and have been recently modernised with some contemporary styling. With basic facilities, they provide great value-for-money, comfortable accommodation with a homely atmosphere.
Start each day with a hot and cold buffet breakfast offering fresh croissants, fruits and juices as well as eggs, bacon and sausages – ideal for setting you up to get out on the slopes. In the evenings, sit down to a home-cooked feast of regional cuisine from the Aosta valley. There’s a salad and starter buffet followed by a choice of three first course and three main course dishes.
- 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift – Baby Pila
- Ski school meeting point at the hotel – 12 minutes’ walk to ski school
- 6 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi and a hairdryer
- Double room – sleeps 2: double bed, private shower and WC.
- Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Twin beds and a single sofa bed when booked for 3 people, private shower and WC.
- Twin room – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, bunk beds OR a double sofa bed when booked for 3 or 4 people, private shower and WC.
Cots are available free of charge. Please request at the time of booking.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with salad buffet and choice of 3 first and 3 main dishes
- Christmas and New Year gala meals included
- Hotel bar
- Lunge with fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Ski room with heated boot racks
Good to know
Please note there is no lift in this property.
An approximate fee of €0.80 per person per night.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy