Located just outside of Passo Tonale village, and with beautifully scenic views of the mountains, is the Hotel Piandineve. Ideal for families, couples and groups, this hotel has a lot to keep both little'uns and adults happy. From fantastic entertainment staff and games room to a wellness centre complete with whirlpool, your day doesn't need to end once you take your skis off.
Modern decor and furniture make this hotel a pleasant place to chill out in after a busy day on the mountain. The restaurant even features large floor-to-ceiling windows so you can stare longingly at the slopes as the sun goes down - enough to inspire and excite you to get back out there.
The rooms themselves are spacious and comfortable, and offer fantastic views too. The Piandineve is sold on a half board basis, so your breakfast and dinner are included, as well as free wine and water with your dinner. An optional lunch is also available. The restaurant serves up a range of dishes for you to get stuck into, from Italian to American cuisine and with choices for every course - yummy.
If you want to explore Passo Tonale further, the hotel is only a short walk to the village where you can find shops, restaurants, bars and other fun activities to try out.
- In a scenic location, just 3 minutes' walk to the lift, slopes and ski bus stop.
- Wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and fitness room.
- Large bar and nightclub open until the early hours.
- 3 minutes' walk from the Serodine lift
- 3 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms include a flat screen satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe, fridge, room service, and are non-smoking. Cots and interconnecting rooms are available free of charge on request.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra twin beds or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10am)
- Optional buffet lunch with three main choices (12.45-2pm)
- Buffet evening meal with three main choices (7.30-9pm)
- Free unlimited self-service water and house wine available during evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Full board supplement available - includes unlimited drinks with lunch
- Hotel bar and lounge
- Sun terrace
- Après bar and night club with occasional live music
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Extra charge for wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and fitness room
- Extra cost for massages and other treatments
- Games room with table tennis
- Kids' play area
- Lift to all floors
- Laundry facilities
- Ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack
Baby Mini Young Club
The Piandineve runs a kids' club, with English and Italian-speaking child carers, for children between 3 and 11 years.
- Evening shoes
- Dancing and singing
- Arts and crafts
Open Sunday to Friday from 8.30am-9pm. Lunch is available for an extra charge.
A ski school drop-off and pick-up service is also available for children attending ski lessons. This is at a supplement, payable locally.
The driveway to the Piandineve is narrow, meaning our coach has limited access to it. Therefore, the coach will drop you at the bottom of the driveway, where you'll have a short 1-minute uphill walk, with your luggage, from the road to the entrance to the hotel. Make sure you're wearing sturdy shoes as it may be snowy underfoot.
There is no tourist tax for this accommodation.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy