This large and modern hotel offers comfortable accommodation and excellent leisure facilities. With an exceptional location close to the ski lifts, the Hotel Miramonti provides a convenient base for your stay in Passo Tonale and is an ideal choice for families with an indoor pool and hotel run kids' club to keep them entertained.
- Ideal central location, 1 minute's walk to the Presanella ski lift and ski school.
- Indoor pool, fitness room and spa area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool.
- Disco pub and pizzeria at the hotel.
- Free hotel-run kids' club for 2-12 years.
- Central location
- 1-minute walk to Presenella ski lift and ski school meeting place
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, radio and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals with choice of main course, salad and starter buffet
- Full board is available at a supplement which includes 3-course lunch at the hotel's restaurant with choice of main course, dessert, salad and starter buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Satellite TV room
- Games room
- Disco (open Wed, Fri & Sat, 10.30pm-3am)
- Snack bar/pizzeria
- Indoor pool (swimming caps must be worn)
- Fitness room
- Wellness centre with sauna, steam room, whirlpool
- Extra charge for massage
- Hotel-run kids' club for 2-12 year olds
- Daytime and evening entertainment for children
- Extra charge for internet terminal
- Extra charge for babysitting (for infants aged 6 months to 2 years)
- 116 bedrooms
- Free WiFi throughout
Miramonti Baby & Mini Clubs
The complimentary Miramonti's clubs - the Baby Club for children from 2-4 years, and the Mini Club aimed at kids between 4 and 12 years - offer the little ones a dedicated area with a whole load of activities to keep them busy throughout the week.
- Singing, dancing, arts and crafts and games
- Ski school pick-up and drop-offs for the slightly older children
- Indoor and outdoor sports activities
- Baby Club operates daily from 9am-1pm and again from 2-7pm.
- Mini Club is open daily from 9am-7pm. Lunch is available at an extra charge. A babysitting service is also available locally at an extra charge, for babies aged 6 months to 2 years.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1.80 per person per night.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy