Do not be fooled by the name - if this is Hell then it must've frozen over and left behind a rather lovely snow covered lodging in the Dolomites - the hotel's name actually is the same as that of the family that own and run Hotel Hell. The building itself is a traditional Tyrolean styled chalet building with hand carved wood, cosy nooks and a relaxed atmosphere.
Surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Val Gardena, this traditional hotel is sat in a perfect location for complete beginners - right next to the nursery slopes. It's also just a few minutes’ walk to the Seiser Alm cable car. If you don't fancy the walk in your ski boots though, the hotel also provides a lift shuttle service to make your mornings and afternoons a little easier.
After a day skiing you can simply chill out in the hotel's spa area. There's a Finnish sauna and steam bath, and if you still need a bit more exercise after all that skiing there's also a small fitness room too. Kids will also love the games room and play area.
The chefs have designed their menu around top quality ingredients - dedicated to showcasing the best of Italy and the South Tyrolean region's cuisine, all followed up by delicious home made desserts and washed down with a wide selection of local and national wines.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre of Ortisei.
- Spa with sauna, steam room, Kneipp bath, relaxing area and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre of Ortisei
- 8 minutes' walk to the Seiser Alm cable car
- adjacent to nursery slopes
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- Twin eaves room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- tv room with satellite TV
- wellness area with sauna, steam bath, kneipp bath, relaxing area
- fitness room
- children's play area
- shuttle bus
- 30 rooms
- free WiFi
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- weekly Tyrolean dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
Good to know
Upon arrival in resort, the coach will be unable to stop outside the hotel due to it's location in a small road. Customers will need to walk about 2 minutes, with luggage, to the hotel.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy