Do not be fooled by the name - if this is Hell then it must've frozen over and left behind a rather lovely snow covered lodging in the Dolomites - the hotel's name actually is the same as that of the family that own and run Hotel Hell. The building itself is a traditional Tyrolean styled chalet building with hand carved wood, cosy nooks and a relaxed atmosphere.
Surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Val Gardena, this traditional hotel is sat in a perfect location for complete beginners - right next to the nursery slopes. It's also just a few minutes’ walk to the Seiser Alm cable car. If you don't fancy the walk in your ski boots though, the hotel also provides a lift shuttle service to make your mornings and afternoons a little easier.
After a day skiing you can simply chill out in the hotel's spa area. There's a Finnish sauna and steam bath, and if you still need a bit more exercise after all that skiing there's also a small fitness room too. Kids will also love the games room and play area.
The chefs have designed their menu around top quality ingredients - dedicated to showcasing the best of Italy and the South Tyrolean region's cuisine, all followed up by delicious home made desserts and washed down with a wide selection of local and national wines.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre of Ortisei.
- Spa with sauna, steam room, Kneipp bath, relaxing area and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre of Ortisei
- 8 minutes' walk to the Seiser Alm cable car
- adjacent to nursery slopes
- 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe.
- Twin eaves room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- tv room with satellite TV
- wellness area with sauna, steam bath, kneipp bath, relaxing area
- fitness room
- children's play area
- shuttle bus
- 30 rooms
- free WiFi
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet
- weekly Tyrolean dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners are included
Good to know
Upon arrival in resort, the coach will be unable to stop outside the hotel due to it's location in a small road. Customers will need to walk about 2 minutes, with luggage, to the hotel.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy