Hotel Amerikan is perfectly located in the San Rocco area of Livigno to make the most of the ski domain due to its ski back location and proximity to lifts. Having recently been completely refurbished in modern mountain style, The Amerikan offers high standards of accommodation, cuisine and service. This contemporary hotel boasts excellent leisure facilities to unwind after a day of skiing. The hotel’s bar (also open to the public) leads to a spacious sun terrace – ideal for aperitivos and afternoon refreshments.
Lying close to the Swiss border, this snow sure resort boasts an extensive, modern ski area whilst retaining the traditional character of its original three villages. Granted duty free status in Napoleonic times, today's flourishing resort offers a wealth of winter entertainment and fantastic shopping.
- No. of rooms: 39
- No. of buildings: 2
- No. of floors: 4
- Annex: 3-star annexe is opposite the hotel (10m) away. Annexe guests may still use all the facilities of the main hotel NB. No lift in annexe building
- Twin rooms in 3-star annexe (10m away) are more simply furnished and do not have balcony.
- 'Comfort' rooms in the main building have bath or shower, balcony, TV, telephone, safe, fridge and hairdryer.
- Superior rooms are also available and come with shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included