Enjoying wonderful valley views, Charme Hotel Alexander is a luxurious four star hotel situated on the Mottolino side of Livigno, in close proximity to the Teola lift.
Recently refurbished, the hotel offers stylish décor, high standard accommodation, attentive service and an impressive spa for post ski relaxation.
Close to lifts
Located on the Mottolino side of Livigno, the Charme Hotel Alexander has great proximity to the Teola lift just 200m away.
The free ski bus stops outside hotel to easily connect you with the centre of Livigno town and other ski areas, so you can explore the Alta Valtellina mountains in one of northern Italy’s most famous skiing resorts.
The hotel's wellness centre includes an indoor saltwater lagoon, sauna, steam room, bio lagoon, sensory showers, salt room and relaxation area. The spa's saltwater lagoon is heated to 32°C - perfect for soothing tired muscles. The spa is payable locally per entry €25 per adult and €10 per child.
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax payable locally directly to the hotel
Comfort rooms are 20m2 and have a shower and balcony. They can sleep up to four.
Junior Suites are larger at 30m2 with a shower and balcony. They can also sleep up to four using a double sofa bed.
No rooms designed for disabled guests however, three rooms are wheelchair accessible
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Not recommended for disabled guests due to position on a hill
- Panoramic position on Mottolino side of valley
- Three minutes’ walk (200m) to the Teola chairlift
- Ski bus stops right outside hotel quickly connecting you to centre of resort and other ski areas
- Transfer time: approx. 3 hours by coach from Innsbruck airport
- Elegant lounge area and restaurant
- Spa and wellness centre including indoor saltwater lagoon, sauna, steam room, bio lagoon, sensory showers, salt room and relaxation area (€25 per adult and €10 per child per entry)
- Massage and beauty treatments are available (pay locally)
- Fitness Room
- Children's playroom
- Cots available
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Three course waiter served evening meal with choice taken in the panoramic restaurant
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking. Vegan meals are not available.