The Monte Sella Hotel is an extraordinary hotel where timeless charm, elegant living, and authentic South Tyrolean hospitality is provided. The Cristofolini family have been the owners of this lovely hotel for decades and have taken great care in creating a homely and friendly atmosphere for all of their guests. With tentative service and a reputation for great cuisine, the Monte Sella will ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Situated in prime position for both the centre of the village and the ski lift. 2 minutes’ walk from the Skitrans Bronta gondola and 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of San Vigilio.
- Several cosy lounges
- Games room
- Wellness centre with indoor pool with panoramic view of the mountains, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and Kneipp bath.
- Weekly live music after dinner.
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 40
- All rooms have been tastefully decorated and have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Half Board
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold choices.
- 3 course evening with choice including salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy