The Monte Sella Hotel is an extraordinary hotel where timeless charm, elegant living, and authentic South Tyrolean hospitality is provided. The Cristofolini family have been the owners of this lovely hotel for decades and have taken great care in creating a homely and friendly atmosphere for all of their guests. With tentative service and a reputation for great cuisine, the Monte Sella will ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Situated in prime position for both the centre of the village and the ski lift. 2 minutes’ walk from the Skitrans Bronta gondola and 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of San Vigilio.
- Several cosy lounges
- Games room
- Wellness centre with indoor pool with panoramic view of the mountains, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and Kneipp bath.
- Weekly live music after dinner.
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 40
- All rooms have been tastefully decorated and have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Half Board
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold choices.
- 3 course evening with choice including salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy