The Monte Sella Hotel is an extraordinary hotel where timeless charm, elegant living, and authentic South Tyrolean hospitality is provided. The Cristofolini family have been the owners of this lovely hotel for decades and have taken great care in creating a homely and friendly atmosphere for all of their guests. With tentative service and a reputation for great cuisine, the Monte Sella will ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay.
- Situated in prime position for both the centre of the village and the ski lift. 2 minutes’ walk from the Skitrans Bronta gondola and 2 minutes’ walk from the centre of San Vigilio.
- Several cosy lounges
- Games room
- Wellness centre with indoor pool with panoramic view of the mountains, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and Kneipp bath.
- Weekly live music after dinner.
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 40
- All rooms have been tastefully decorated and have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, minibar and safe
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Half Board
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold choices.
- 3 course evening with choice including salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy