Set back in a quiet location of San Vigilio, the family-run Hotel Majarei is surrounded by picturesque mountains. The family are especially proud of the hotel's cuisine, which features homemade and local Ladin specialities.
The local ski bus is just a short walk from the hotel and takes 7 minutes to get to the main lift in San Vigilio. The traditional bedrooms are modern and spacious, all with balconies and good facilities. Downstairs, you'll find the relaxing reading and TV room as well as somewhere to keep the kids' entertained in the play area.
- Picturesque location in a quiet area of San Vigilio, with mountain views.
- Ski bus stop 1 minute's walk from the hotel.
- 7 minute bus ride to ski lifts
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop
- 8 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 7 minutes' bus ride or 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- lounge and bar area
- unsupervised children's play area
- TV and reading room with free WiFi
- ski room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast with hot items available on request
- 5-course evening meal with salad buffet
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy