Set back in a quiet location of San Vigilio, the family-run Hotel Majarei is surrounded by picturesque mountains. The family are especially proud of the hotel's cuisine, which features homemade and local Ladin specialities.
The local ski bus is just a short walk from the hotel and takes 7 minutes to get to the main lift in San Vigilio. The traditional bedrooms are modern and spacious, all with balconies and good facilities. Downstairs, you'll find the relaxing reading and TV room as well as somewhere to keep the kids' entertained in the play area.
- Picturesque location in a quiet area of San Vigilio, with mountain views.
- Ski bus stop 1 minute's walk from the hotel.
- 7 minute bus ride to ski lifts
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop
- 8 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 7 minutes' bus ride or 15 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- lounge and bar area
- unsupervised children's play area
- TV and reading room with free WiFi
- ski room with heated boot rack
- buffet breakfast with hot items available on request
- 5-course evening meal with salad buffet
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy