Situated right in the centre of San Vigilio, the Hotel Corona dates back to the 16th Century and really stands out from the crowd. It’s got pretty, chalet-style balconies stretching along its length and enjoys beautiful views up into the mountains.
The hotel has been owned by the Frenner family for over 100 years and their hospitality has made it a very special place to stay. The spacious rooms combine modern conveniences with traditional wood panelling, with each room having its own private balcony. And if you like to primp and pamper, you’re in the right place – there's an indoor pool, whirlpool and kids' pool, alongside a mind-boggling array of spa facilities. So whether you’re dipping your legs in the Kneipp pool, breathing in the aromas of the salt grotto or sweating it out in the Finnish sauna, bio sauna, infrared sauna or crystal sauna, you’re bound to emerge soothed and relaxed. Just in time for course upon course of delicious mountain fare in the highly rated restaurant.
- 1 minute's walk from the Pedega lift, ski bus stops just outside.
- Indoor pool, whirlpool and kids' pool, five saunas, steam room and solarium.
- 1 minute's walk from the Pedega lift
- ski bus stops outside hotel
- central location in San Vigilio
All rooms have a satellite flatscreen TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers, minibar and safe.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- indoor pool
- kids' pool
- 5 saunas
- steam room
- extra charge for massage and beauty treatments
- free WiFi
- ski room with boot warmers
- buffet breakfast with some options made to order
- afternoon snacks with tea, juice, cakes, sandwiches, soup and fresh fruit (from 3.30pm-5pm)
- evening meals with choice of menu
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy