The Excelsior Dolomites Life Resort is set in a convenient and picturesque location - next to the lifts and just 5 minutes' walk from the resort centre. The excellent wellness area offers great facilities to help you relax after a day on the slopes, including an indoor pool, treatments and heated outdoor hammocks with views across to Kronplatz's 'panettone' mountain. And if you're after a more active wind-down, there's a fitness studio with various classes and a gym. The open-plan bar and reception area connects through to the hotel's cosy alpine restaurant, which offers local speciality foods and an extensive wine list.
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts.
- Relax in the indoor and outdoor pools, spa and panoramic terrace.
- Kids will have a blast in the supervised kids' club.
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hotel Run Kids' Club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of starter and main course, and salad and dessert buffet
- Once weekly speciality dinner with local foods
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Options for dietary requirements are available
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2.50 per person per night.
- When you arrive in the resort, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the entrance of the Excelsior Dolomites Life Resort, so you’ll be dropped off close by. From there, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and take you the rest of the way.
- 5 minutes' ski to the lifts
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes' bus ride to the ski school meeting point
- All rooms have a TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and minibar.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €49 per night, payable locally.
- Bar and lounge area
- Hotel excursion programme
- Supervised kids' club with Playstation, table tennis and table football (for ages 3-11 years)
- Babysitting service on request
- Wellness area with indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, sun terrace with heated hammocks and panoramic views, Finnish saunas, salt steam room, water massage beds and relaxation areas
- Fitness room and exercise programme including pilates
- Panoramic sun terrace with loungers
- Shuttle bus to the ski lift on request
- Boot room
- WiFi throughout
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy