Overlooking Corvara and the valley below, Sporthotel Panorama enjoys stunning views from its elevated piste-side position. With easy access to and from the slopes, this superior hotel offers traditional, Alpine hospitality alongside a wealth of services to ensure a memorable holiday. Handily situated just 20m from the Arlara lift and a 15 minute downhill walk to resort - hotel runs a free shuttle bus service.
Hotel has an annexe across the road but is linked by an internal corridor to the main building. Second building is of same standard and guests enjoy all the same facilities.
- Col Alt twins (28m2) sleep up to 3 and have mountain view
- Panoramic twins (28m2) sleep up to 3 and are south facing
- Single rooms (18m2) have mountain view
- Panorama suites (50m2) sleep up to 4 and are south facing
All rooms have shower, balcony, TV, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer
NB: Col Alt and Panoramic rooms may be allocated in either main hotel or in annexe.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice
- Weekly gala dinner
Board basis options available
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Location: In a piste-side position above Corvara, 20m from the nearest lift
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Fitness area
- Steam room
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Infrared cabin (pay locally)
- Ski in ski out
Local Fees and Taxes
Tourist tax payable locally directly to hotel
Save £100pp on 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy