The Planac is a simple, ski-in ski-out hotel, right at the foot of the Sella Ronda's Pralongia slope - just metres from a chairlift. It's 3km from the centre of Corvara, so perfect if you prefer quieter evenings - though if you do want to get out it's easy to grab a taxi to town.
Friendly and welcoming, the hotel is basic but ideal for a comfortable stay in an unbeatable slopeside spot. There's a small wellness area with sauna and hot tub, and a cosy dining room serving delicious mountain fare after a long day on the slopes.
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel, just metres from the lifts.
- Soak in the hot tub, or work up a sweat in the sauna and fitness room.
- In a quiet spot - perfect if you like peaceful evenings.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Gym/fitness centre
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €1.90 per person per night.
- Safety standards for balconies and public walkways are different in Italy – the railings may be lower and they could have ornamental features you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland. Please take extra care on or around them, and make sure children aged under 12 years are always supervised.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Next to the chairlift
- 3km from Corvara centre
- 10 minutes' bus ride to the ski school meeting point
- Double room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath or shower and WC.
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €25 per night, payable locally.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Sauna and hot tub
- Fitness room
- Ski lockers
- WiFi in public areas
- Internet terminal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy