The Planac is a simple, ski-in ski-out hotel, right at the foot of the Sella Ronda's Pralongia slope - just metres from a chairlift. It's 3km from the centre of Corvara, so perfect if you perfer quieter evenings - though if you do want to get out it's easy to grab a taxi to town.
Friendly and welcoming, the hotel is basic but ideal for a comfortable stay in an unbeatable slopeside spot. There's a small wellness area with sauna and whirlpool, and a cosy dining room serving delicious mountain fare after a long day on the slopes.
- Ski-in, ski-out hotel, just metres from the lifts.
- Sauna, whirlpool and fitness room.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Next to the chairlift
- 3km from Corvara centre
All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe. Cots are available to hire for €25 per night, to be paid locally, requirement must be noted on booking.
- Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Food and drink
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Sauna and whirlpool
- Fitness room
- Ski lockers
- WiFi in public areas
- Internet terminal
- Weekly activity programme including cross-country skiing, tobogganing, horse carriage tour (optional and at extra charge)
- Once weekly optional evening meal at 'Col Pradat' mountain refuge with transfer by snow-car (extra charge)
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Italy and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1.90 per person per night.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy