For more than 70 years, the Hotel Col Alto has been welcoming guests and offering an unforgettable holiday in Alta Badia. The recently refurbished hotel offers 4 star amenities along with excellent service, Italian cooking and regional gastronomic specialities. The spa and wellness centre provides some of the best spa treatments and services in the resort. The hotel is known for its warm hospitality and family traditions, along with pleasant spacious guest bedrooms and public areas.
- Situated at the centre of Corvara 4 minutes’ walk (400m) from the main De Boé gondola linking Corvara to the Sella Ronda.
- New lounge with log fireplace
- Games room
- Iceberg bar
- Spa and wellness centre including indoor pool, sea-salt water jacuzzi, Turkish bath, Finnish sauna, ice fountain, hydromassage foot bath Kneipp trail, heated relaxation beds, water beds and gym (free)
- Traditional and ayurvedic massages, aromatic herb bath, salt inhalation bath, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Indoor pool
- Turkish Bath
Local Fees and Taxes
- Tourist tax payable locally directly to hotel
Official rating: 4
- Bedrooms: 100
- All rooms are tastefully decorated in subtle colours with bath or shower, telephone, safe, satellite TV, radio, hairdryer and internet connection.
- The larger Col Alto suites can accommodate up to 3 people and are ideal for couples and families with added space and comfort.
- The new Martagon suites have a living room and separate bath and shower.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Room safe
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and 4 course evening meal with choices.
- Weekly Tyrolean evening.
- All supported by a well-stocked wine cellar featuring prized regional wines.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy