Set in a quiet spot on the edge of Corvara, the Hotel Greif is ideal for a fun-filled stay beside the Sella Ronda circuit. The hotel consists of two buildings – the main hotel, where the standard rooms are located, and the more modern annexe, which houses the superior rooms.
Rooms are spacious with ample storage for all your ski gear, and full of character with natural wood furniture and panelling. There’s a comfortable twin room for two people, or upgrade to a superior twin for two to four people and enjoy the modern annexe with a little extra space. Many of the rooms have impressive views out across the surrounding mountains to wake up to each day, and benefit from satellite TV, free WiFi and a minibar on your request.
The animation team are on hand to keep everyone entertained and kids will love the Birba Club. Plus, with an indoor pool, heated outdoor pool and comprehensive spa with open fireplace, you'd be forgiven for spending more time in the hotel than on the mountain. Book yourself a massage or beauty treatment and really feel pampered during your stay.
The continental buffet breakfast offers a variety of tasty sweet and savoury treats for getting you ready for exploring. And after a day on one of Europe's most scenic circuits, you can sample international dishes in the Ladin-decorated restaurant – prepare for some mouth-watering mountain meals, accompanied by an excellent wine list.
- Shuttle bus to the slopes.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, wellness centre with sauna and steam room.
- Traditional hotel across two buildings with spacious rooms.
- 10 minutes' walk to the closest lift and ski school
- 10 minute' walk to the resort centre
- Shuttle to and from the slopes
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite TV, free WiFi and hairdryer, and minibars are available on request.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two extra single beds when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire for €10 per night. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Food and drink
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Evening meals with starter, salad and dessert buffets
- Optional upgrade to full board
- Animation team
- Indoor pool
- Small outdoor pool with whirlpool and hydromassage
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Extra charge for beauty treatments
- Spa relaxation area with fireplace
- Birba kids' club
- Children's play area
- Ski room
- Ski lockers
- Heated boot rack
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €2.50 per person per night (for guests aged 14 years and over)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy