The Hotel Belvedere sits in an enviable position at the foot of the Sella massif and boasts some of the best views in town. Converted from a mountain rifugio in the 1960s, it's kept its traditional charm, from the cosy wood panelling to the friendly and welcoming staff. The slopes are just a short walk away, or the hotel will shuttle you back and forth if you'd prefer. You can unwind in the excellent sauna and steam room, or for an extra charge, treat yourself in the full spa at the Hotel Kolfuschgerhof next door - they're adjoined by an enclosed walkway so you won't even need to step outside.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Sella Ronda lifts.
- Spa with sauna and steam room, fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Shuttle bus to and from the slopes
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe. Tea and coffee making facilities are available at an extra charge on request. Cots are available to hire locally. Please request at the time of booking.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds or twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Food and drink
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of menu and buffet for starters and salad
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options available
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for indoor pool and whirlpool at the neighbouring Hotel Kolfuschgerhof
- Extra charge for pool table
- Table tennis
- Children's play area
- Ski lockers
- Ski shop
- Internet terminal
- Weekly activity programme including cross-country skiing, tobogganing, horse-drawn carriage tour (optional and at an extra charge)
- Once weekly optional dinner at 'Col Pradat' mountain refuge with transfer by snow-cat (extra charge)
Tourist tax payable locally - An approximate fee of €1.90 per person per night.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy