The perfect location in the middle of the village and right next to the nursery slopes lies the ClubHotel Roma in Claviere. We highly recommend this great value hotel and even though facilities are basic you can be sure of a welcoming and comfortable stay. Right on the border you can ski the French resort Montgenevre – ask us about upgrading your lift pass to include both areas.
One of the original buildings on resort, the ClubHotel Roma is a pleasant reminder of the early days of skiing, however, the interior has been modernised and the bar has doubled from its original size. An ideal choice for group stays as rooms can accommodate higher numbers.
Please note: The Hotel is sometimes shared with school groups
7 nights accommodation, flights, transfers, breakfasts & 6 evening meals. (Wine not included)
- Highly recommended for groups, offers excellent value
- Bar has been modernised and offers Sky TV
- Known for its great quality food which is served daily
- Central location in the middle of the village
- English speaking staff and resort representative to offer insightful advice
- WiFi available at a charge
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy