This popular 3* hotel is situated right at the bottom of the piste in the village of Antagnod, a satellite village to Champoluc with its own ski area. Antagnod is just a short (about 8 minutes) bus transfer from the main village, but has its own selection of bars and restaurants set along its main street.
Available to customers is an ‘on demand’ minibus service between the hotel and the ski deposit at the bottom of the main gondola between 0800 and 2300 hours, 7 days a week.
The hotel is of a good standard and offers very comfortable accommodation, with great views from many of the bedrooms up and down the Ayas Valley. Total of 28 rooms, 3 single rooms, 12 twin/double rooms, 11 triple rooms, 2 quad rooms. All rooms have en-suite facilities, safe deposit and hairdryers.
The fitness centre features a jacuzzi, sauna, tropical shower, relaxing corner and a small gym area – available to hotel guests aged 14 or over.
You can ski to the door from the Antagnod ski area and the bottom of the closest ski lift is less than a minute walk. A Minibus service is available for guests to bottom of main lift.
3 course evening meal and Salad bar
Early tea for children - Request at time of booking.
Included in the cost
• Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
• 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
• 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
• Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
• Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
• Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
• Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
• The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy