Le Campagnol is managed by a young, friendly couple – Franco and Daniela – who are pleased to welcome Ski 2 guests. Franco, who is the chef in the partnership, had worked at the 5* Hotel Breithorn previously, so the food has proven to be excellent.
Featured in the October 2009 edition of the acclaimed Conde Nast Traveller magazine, as a “great value hotel”.
The hotel is in a quiet position, almost opposite the Hotel California and is therefore about a 10/12 minute walk to our ski deposit (where all ski equipment is issues and stored overnight) and the bottom of the main ski lift. One can either walk alongside the road or cross the road and walk along the (lit) cross-country ski track which runs through the woods to the end of the main street.
Rated as a 2 star property, the hotel is warm and clean and all bedrooms have en-suite or private bathrooms (with baths and shower attachments over). There is a selection of bedrooms including triple bedded and interconnecting-family rooms.
There is a small pleasant bar in the hotel, or a choice of other bars within 2 minute’s walk at the Hotel California, Le Rocher or Petit Tournalin.
A great value hotel for those who aren’t looking for luxury accommodation, but want an authentic Italian holiday.
- Cold buffet breakfasts
- 3 course evening meal and Salad bar
- Early tea for children pre book
Included in the cost
- Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
- 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
- Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy