Le Campagnol is managed by a young, friendly couple – Franco and Daniela – who are pleased to welcome Ski 2 guests. Franco, who is the chef in the partnership, had worked at the 5* Hotel Breithorn previously, so the food has proven to be excellent.
Featured in the October 2009 edition of the acclaimed Conde Nast Traveller magazine, as a “great value hotel”.
The hotel is in a quiet position, almost opposite the Hotel California and is therefore about a 10/12 minute walk to our ski deposit (where all ski equipment is issues and stored overnight) and the bottom of the main ski lift. One can either walk alongside the road or cross the road and walk along the (lit) cross-country ski track which runs through the woods to the end of the main street.
Rated as a 2 star property, the hotel is warm and clean and all bedrooms have en-suite or private bathrooms (with baths and shower attachments over). There is a selection of bedrooms including triple bedded and interconnecting-family rooms.
There is a small pleasant bar in the hotel, or a choice of other bars within 2 minute’s walk at the Hotel California, Le Rocher or Petit Tournalin.
A great value hotel for those who aren’t looking for luxury accommodation, but want an authentic Italian holiday.
- Cold buffet breakfasts
- 3 course evening meal and Salad bar
- Early tea for children pre book
Included in the cost
- Return transfers between any of these 6 airports and Champoluc – Turin (90 minutes), Milan Malpensa (2 hours), Milan Linate (3 hours), Milan Bergamo (3 hours), Geneva (3 hours) and Sion (2.5 hours )
- 7 nights half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner
- 6 day full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five.
- Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – available on the first morning of your holiday (for parallel skiers) to explore the Monterosa ski area
- Free use of ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- The services of a friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day