This friendly and traditional hotel is less that a minute's walk from the piste. It's beautifully decorated in wood and stone, giving it a warm chalet style atmosphere. The hotel is on a bed and breakfast basis and there is a good choice of local restaurants within an easy walking distance.
The Paquis is one of our guests’ most requested hotels and offers excellent value. It is an ideal choice for both families and couples being so close to the ski runs.
- No. of hotel rooms: 33
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
- Secure luggage storage available in reception
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.65 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, safe, telephone, bathrobes, towels, hairdryer and north or south-facing views. Most rooms have a balcony.
- Standard twin rooms sleep up to two people (15m²) with north-facing views. Also available for single occupancy (please phone to book)
- Triple rooms sleeping up to three people (18m²) have an additional single bed and north-facing views
- Superior Twin rooms sleep up to two people (15m²) with south-facing views
If a triple room is booked by two people then a standard twin room may be allocated. Triple rooms must be occupied by three people for all December and April departures plus 11th and 18th February.
Adapted rooms are available on request
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: Yes
Please note the lift serves the first 2 floors of the hotel only
Fantastic location overlooking the Lake in Tignes le Lac.
From the hotel walk less than a minute down to the piste and from here glide down to the Rosset chair or Tovière gondola. The ski school meeting point and nursery slopes are by these two lifts.
There are some good restaurants and bars less than 2 minutes' walk from the hotel and the main shops of Tignes Le Lac are 5 minutes' walk away
- Bar and lounge
- Breakfast room
- Access to spa facilities including steam room, sauna & whirlpool
- Wi-Fi (Free)
- Indoor covered car parking (€85 per week - paid locally)
- Sun terrace
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Baby cots are available on request (Free)
- Earlier meal times for children are available
- Cots & linen
- Hotel family friendly
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Served between 7.30 - 9.30 am
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Eurostar & rail travel
If you choose to travel by rail, the journey starts in the UK and involves Eurostar from London - Lille Europe, and onward journey on Regional trains from Lille Europe to Lyon Part Dieu, and Lyon Part Dieu to Bourg St Maurice. Tickets are included for all parts of the journey.
**Timings and Station Changes are provisional and will be finalised latest one month prior to departure**
Saturdays - Bourg St Maurice
London St Pancras– Lille Europe 07:04 – 09:26
Lille Europe – Lyon Part Dieu 11:03 – 14:00
Lyon – Bourg St Maurice 14:50 – 18:45
Bourg St Maurice – Lyon Part Dieu 12:38 – 16:10
Lyon Part Dieu – Lille Europe 17:00 – 19:58
Lille Europe – London St Pancras 21:00 – 21:27
On 2024/2025 season holidays
Buy any lift pass and add either ski/snowboard hire or ski/snowboard carriage at the same time and for the same person on and receive £100 off.
Ski Line Deal
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy